Sunday 8 July 2007

TAARUF WEEK

Assalamualaikum..

Alhamdulilah, I'm now officially IIUM Student. The taaruf week for a week was very tiring but still I got many infos about the university clearly and make new friends.

Anyway, sorry to all for not updating my blog. It seems that my blog will be updating in slower mood after this after I start my class this Monday. Sorry to Wanie for lambat reply the answer. I'll try to updating my blog from time to time. Insyaallah.
To all my friend in Kuantan, bukan diri ini tak nak buat entri for Gombaks, but then masa betul-betul tak mengizinkan. Sebagai ganti, I put some of the pictures taken in Taaruf week and special creadit to my AIKOLians.....



LLB Honours & LLB_S Honours Students

To my friends in Gombak, remember, study hard and study smart. Use the talent that we have to be a better leader. Develope ourselves to be the better man in the universe. Try to be the better person and the best Ummah. Insyaallah.

Here I quoted some of the best sayings during the Taaruf Programme.

"Do not talk about your right, if you did not do your obligation toward kuliyyah" - Dr Iqbal, Deputy Dean AIKOL

"Be like the Chinese Taipei, who have the spirit of their own land in China. Do not be like Chinese China, who have the sprit of communist" - Tan Sri Sanusi Junid, President IIUM

"From the privillages come rights. And from rights come your obligation" - Prof Syed Idid Arabi, Rector of IIUM

No comments: