Sunday 30 November 2008

Baby Sitter

My last weekend, I have to babysit my parent's friend's chidren. They were 4 of them average age from 4 to 10 years old. They are all American and most probably will stay here in Malaysia for 3 to 4 years (I guess). Since their parent went shopping with Mak and Baba, we as the daughter felt honoured (honoured ke? itupun baba suruh) to bring them 'Jalan2'. It's like entertaining them rather than put them inside the house while waiting for their parents.

Fortunately I have Wani and Feah to accompany me. If me alone, I dont know what will be happened. Actually I have program on that weekend for Program Aulad form Friday to Sunday. But since my help and Wani only needed on Friday, we kindly free on the Saturday & Sunday.

Program Aulad di Cheras

All a board..


Abdi, Hannah, Minna & Salma

In Alamanda, bring them for lunch

Like Wani said " Asyik meeting je kita ni. Kat mana-mana boleh meeting. Ni meeting dengan budak-budak lak"

Putrajaya, prayed for Zohor - View the Lake Side - Played at the 'Ship' Playground

Macam kat Masjid Umawi pulak...huhu

Semua yang ada memandang Rombongan Cik Rehan ke Putrajaya



Mainlah puas-puas. Umar sakit perut pulak.

The most memoriable event I ever had. I havent babysit my own siblings.. i guess so..hahha. Its like a training u know. Tired. Very tired but we enjoyed. After attended for many meetings before for the carnival, its the time for me and Wani to release our mind from work (Walaupun seketika..ye Wani??)

1 comment:

cikEff said...

cayalah rehan..
hahaha~
meeting dan rehan mmg dah sebati.
apepon, dlm kesibukan ni tak bermakna kita xleh bg manfaat kat orang len kan??
uuu~
dah disember.
welkam to another bz month~
haha